Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kindergarten Parents...Love 'em or Leave 'em!

I choose... LOVE THEM!!!!!

Thank you for...

  • Spending your time in our classroom. Not only helping your child but other children as well
  • Supporting me and understanding I'm only human
  • Giving me an opportunity to get to know your child and be the one who gets to experience all sorts of new things with them daily
  • Being patient with me as I try new things
  • Reminding me of things that I have completely forgotten to do
  • Giving me constructive criticism and giving me time to apply it
  • Sending kind emails, notes, and comments
  • Understanding that we are a new school and all the construction and confusion that goes with that
  • Stopping to visit and just to say hello
I am so thankful for everything you do. We have had a wonderful year so far and I hope it continues. I already got teary eyed when I thought about saying goodbye to this group of kids. And I still have months to go!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

6 comments:

Carley said...

You are SO awesome! I am SO glad that Carson has you as his teacher.....you really do such an incredible job!

Joe and Jenny said...

I get teary eyed too know that Grant can't have you as a teacher in the years to come. I only hope to be able to have you as a teacher for my other children in the future.

The Smith Family said...

Thanks so much for all that you do for Kylie. You are such a wonderful teacher and you do a fabulous job!

Lexi said...

Your blog is so darling..I love the monkeys!!! I hope you are doing well. I miss you. I have to confess I haven't been very good a visiting LaRee this week. I got Asthma last week and it moved to brochitus with a terrible fever. I have been in bed litterally for 5 days!! How is she? How is the family holding up? Is there anything that I can do, since I know she would tell me she is fine??

Jill Sanders said...

We have felt so fortunate to have you as Cooper's teacher all year long. All of your hard work and the extras that you do are not unnoticed. (I never had Leprechauns visit my class!) Thanks for all you do.

Lanna said...

You are such a great teacher! I wish you were at Silver Mesa so Dylan could have you next year. Keep up the great work!