Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best quote of the day!

We have been working on learning our sight words. Those are the words most common in print. If Kindergarten kiddos can learn these words their reading levels just rocket up so fast. So the kids have 20 words on a list that they are learning. This is a conversation I had with C today.
C-Miss T my reading group won't believe me that this isn't the word we. They say it is and I say it's NOT! (she is almost in tears)
Me-Let me see what word your talking about. She points to the word "we". That is the word "we" C.
C-No it's not! You spell "we" Wii.
I love these moments!

1 comment:

Carley said...

That is GREAT!!! I had that same conversation with Carson when he was that age!!! Wow...the kids of this generation....it is so super confusing!!!