Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Beginings

I though if I changed up my blog a bit I would write on here more often. So far....no luck! I'm all consumed will all things Disney these days. For years my family and I have been talking about a trip to Florida to Disney World. And now it is finally happening! We have been planning and booking reservations for all sorts of fun places. It seems like June is a ways off but I'm super excited to go.

So back in November I decided enough was enough and some life changes needed to happen. I started going to Weight Watchers and made some changes to what I was eating. I had really good sucess but the price was killing me. I though for sure when I stopped the weight I lost would come right back. So far so good. I'm loving my new treadmill. I spend about an hour on it daily. It was a good investment and I'm determinded to not let it go to waste.

Here are the pros and cons to my new begining!
Con
I can't eat anything without thinking about how many calories I am consuming.
My grocery bill has almost doubled. Good food is expensive!
Sometimes I'm scared that all the sudden I'll look at the scale and it will all be back!
I check the scale ALL the time! I'm a little bit obsessed!
I'm not seeing results as fast and I would like
No more fast food!
Pro
I've lost almost 30lbs so far!
I feel good!
I'm sleeping much better
I'm running and playing with my kinder kids more often(we played tag today and I almost killed two of my students!)


So I guess it all comes down to...change is good! I want to feel good for my date with a mouse!

1 comment:

Carley said...

Good for you Carrie!!! I have also been doing weight watchers (Why does weight ALWAYS have to be a struggle for me?!) I feel the exact same pros and cons that you do!!!! But in the end it really is all worth it to feel better about yourself and to have more energy!!!! You are a beautiful, inspiring friend!!!! We miss you dearly!!! Your trip to Disney World sounds FABULOUS!!!! Keep posting!!! I love to see what you are up to!!!