Blogger Layouts

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Do you speak kindergarten?

For mother's day my kids wrote in their journals about their moms. Here are just a few quick examples of what they wrote. See if you can figure them out.

G wrote "my mom is Sooet."
M wrote "Wen it is coLd mom macks me wem."
C wrote "my mom cus befis for me."
K wrote "my mom is hape."
T wrote " I like your her."
C wrote "Mi mom res to me."
W wrote "my mom dus holp me."

If I was going to write in my journal about my mom is would say...
My mom is selfless and giving. She worries and worries because she loves me so much. She is a blessing and I don't know what I would do without her!

To the other moms in my life. Thank you for letting me be a part of your child's life. The biggest compliment is when one of your children mistakenly calls me mom instead of teacher!

4 comments:

Jill Sanders said...

He told me his journal entry made the blog. I guessed, "My mom cooks breakfast for me", and he said I was right! Thanks for posting that!

Carley said...

That is too sweet...I will have to ask Carson what he wrote...could be interesting:) Thank you so much for all you do for him...in a lot of ways, you are his 2nd mother...he is already sad thinking of how much he is going to miss you when school is out...but he does say that he will see you in the hall or if he is by your class, he will peek in...he truly loves you!

Lanna said...

How cute is that?!? Your posts are great Carrie. They always make me smile. Hope you are well and give all your wonderful kindergarteners a hug for me.

Joe and Jenny said...

I love it. If I had to teach school, I think it would have to be kindergarten because the kids are still so innocent and sweet.