Blogger Layouts

Thursday, May 28, 2009

May Craziness

Once again I'm lookin at the end of May and wondering where did the time go! Here is the month in a nut shell
  • Field Trip to the Planetarium- didn't go like I wanted it to, but learn a lot for next time!
  • Watched Taelor perform in Enchanted and Mulan-she was fabulous
  • Watched Rachel perform in Victorian the Historian or something like that-she was amazing!
  • Had 3 full days of testing-I got to read the same story 53 times! Are you jealous!
  • I had so much fun spending time with my family. I'm counting the days until I get to see the babies again!
  • I felt so loved and appreciated this week. It was Teacher Appreciation week at our school. I received great gifts of appreciation. I loved the hand picked flowers and the handwritten notes. I LOVED THEM ALL! THANK YOU!

Now with only a week left in school, things are going to slow down a lot. I'm ready for a breather, but not to say goodbye!

1 comment:

Carley said...

You are such a great teacher and I hope that you do feel appreciated...I thought with everything you would probably get this week, we would save Carson's gift until the last week of school...so, it is coming:)