Blogger Layouts

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Watch out Broadway! Here we come!

I'm playing catch up for some fun things that have happened in the past few weeks of school. First thing was our kindergarten performance. We had so much fun and the kids did so great! This year I was on my own for the performance but I think everything went fantastic. I gave each child a part and some really didn't want to do it, but they all did so great. Every child learned there part and said it perfectly. I was such a proud mama that day. Thank you, Thank you so much to my family who saved my bacon. My sisters came and ran back stage. My nieces and nephews took care of any thing that came up. My mom and dad where in charge of the horse balloon. If the kids sang loud enough for my mom and dad to hear way in the back the balloon would go higher. If the balloon went down the kids knew to sing louder. It worked really well! I didn't have to encourage them to sing out at all. My fabulous nephew was in charge of taking pictures, he did a great job but I didn't very many that turned out great. I'm sure it was my camera and not the operator!


This is my morning class getting ready to go

My afternoon class getting set.

3 comments:

Joe and Jenny said...

The performance went great. You have been the best teacher and I appreciate all of your hard work and effort to make things special for my child.

Lanna said...

How great is that! Makayla had her talent show and I almost cried watching her sing in front of everyone. Love kids! I bet you will miss them.

Carley said...

It did get me teary eyed...thank you so much for everything you have done to make Kindergarten such a fun successful year for Carson!!!