Blogger Layouts

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cheerleading and Soccer

This past weekend I went to watch Regan and Lexi cheer at the Weber High School football game. They were so cute and did such a good job. Regan said she had a plan. She is going to do soccer for 2 years and then cheer leading. She wants to be a cheerleader in Junior High. She has the talent and can do it if she puts her mind to it. My sweet Lexi doesn't have it quite that easy. She has to work a little bit harder then Regan does at things. I know it is so hard for her because they are always being compared. But Lex held her own! She got out here and shaked it like no one else! I was so proud of them both! The next day was Reg, Lex and Haden's first soccer game. They were so cute in their little outfits. Haden did so good and almost made a goal. The little boys were so cute! Regie and Lex did a really good job too. They haven't ever played soccer and they are on a team with girls that have been playing for years. They tried their best and kept up with those other girls. They were so tired after!

Cute Lexi! Take special note of their cute hair! That was the whole reason they asked me to come. I had to do their hair!

Go Tigers! I wanted their team name to be the Cheetos!

Here is Little Man! He's getting so big!

The cute little guy on the end kept on telling the other team "we're going to take you on!" It was so cute!

This is Cass, and all her friends at the Weber game. Lex, Reg, and Haden too!

My cute Lola!

They had 200 little girls at this cheer camp. The little 3 and 4 year olds were so cute. Reg and Lex are in there somewhere!

I hope they grow up to be close! They fight all the time but then so did Karen and I!

No comments: