Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday! I can be there so I'm sending my birthday wishes over this blog. It wasn't that long ago that I wrote about my dad for Father's Day. It was fun to think of old memories of my dad. So, for this birthday I'm doing my top 5 words to decribe my dad.
1. Patient-he had to be with so many girls in the house

2. Hard Working-he worked for USU for 30 something years.

3. Dependable-I remember hearing those early morning/middle of the night calls from the dairy. He would get up and be there no matter what.

4. Honest-I think it is IMPOSSIBLE for my dad to tell a lie. It is just not in his character.

5. Selfless-I can count the times my dad would give up his luxuries for his family. I know he worked extra jobs when I was growing up just to make sure we had everything we needed.


My dad doesn't say I love you very much, nor does he give lots of hugs and kisses. But, I know without a doubt that my dad loves me, and I love him. I'm so glad he is still here with us. Dad you are the rock of our family, even though you have to deal with so many head strong women. Thank you for all your support. I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments: