Blogger Layouts

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

I know...this post is a little bit late in coming! I LOVE Halloween. I LOVE the costumes, the parades, the pumpkins, the field trips, and the parties! This year was so much fun! Thanks to all the parents that came and helped this year!


It is NOT Halloween without a little Witches Brew!


This is our decoupaged pumpkin project that I think turned out pretty good. We used our pumpkins to learn about measurement. This pumpkin won the biggest prize because it needed the biggest pumpkin belt!



My cute afternoon girls all dressed up for the parade.


This pumpkin won for the smallest pumpkin.


This is the only picture I have of my costume. This year I was the wicked queen from Snow White. It was fun!


Here are the tallest pumpkins!


We went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. We had a blast!


We made spiders....


and ate eyeballs!

No comments: