Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 8, 2010

Disney Here We Come!

This year my family decided to do a really low key Christmas and go to Disneyland instead. We had SOOO much fun. I wished that Drena and her crew would have been able to make it. It would have been perfecti if they could have come.

I took so many pictures while we were there! 256 or something like that. It has taken me forever to go through them all and to blog about it. But it was such a good time I wanted to make sure I wrote about it for memory sake.

We woke up the Sunday after Christmas at 3:30ish. We had 18 people going with us and we all stayed at Karen's house so we could make it on time. Everyone was in such a good mood even with the early hour. We were all pretty excited!

The airplane ride was great. We all didn't get to sit together but we were able to switch seats during a short layover in Las Vegas. Logan did get to sit with "my Ron and my Haden". And Lauren did sit with "my Kiki". The kids all did very good!

I introduced Lauren and Logan to gum and this trip. Sharla had told Lauren no gum, but when she wasn't looking I gave her the smallest little piece. I told Lauren to keep our secret. She promply turned to Karen and said Momma Karen! I got gum! Loud enough for Sharla to hear. Our secret was out. What are aunts for if to not give them the things their moms won't right!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: