Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Feeling a little WITCHY!

I had such a blast this past weekend at Gardner Village. A group of friends got together and went to the Witchapalooza. It was a great dinner show and the music was the best. If you are looking for something fun to do for the Halloween season you should really go. I was going to dress up like a 80's girl for Halloween but I had so much fun dressing up as a witch I think I changed my mind. Plus the reason I'm dressing up is for my kinder kids and would they really get what a 80's girl is....I don't think so. So a witch it is!

Lex and I just being silly!

Lesh and Alyssa at Witchapalooza.

We had so much fun. We stayed by this witch for a long time just taking pictures with random people. I think they though we were part of the show.

We were practicing our cackle!

I love the witches socks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wholesale NFL jerseys

cheap NFL jerseys

NFL jerseys

Rolex watches

wholesale watches

replica watches

cheap watches

Jenn said...

oh i am sooo jealous! i wanted to go to that so bad this year but we wont be in utah till halloween weekend. but at least i got to live through it through your pics. you girls look fabulous!

Lexi said...

I love that you posted these! I am so delinquent in blogging, I will try to do better. Thanks for the reminder of such a fun weekend!!