Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 7, 2009

David Archuleta

We had a fantastic weekend in Rexburg Idaho. On Friday I took Cassidy and Taelor to the David Archuleta concert. I dragged my friend Lexi along for company. I have to be honest, I could only name one David Archuleta song before I went to the concert. But Cass and Tae LOVE him! So I took them. It was CRAZY! The place was packed and honestly the college kids were acting like he was Elvis or something. They had signs, homemade t-shirts, and cameras going off like crazy! It was a good concert. The first part was his popular songs and the second part was Christmas songs. He is very talented, but kinda sounded like a DUH when he would talk. We think that maybe next time he should use cue cards! Cass called Grandma Thomas (who is also a David fan) to see if she would buy them shirts for Christmas. Of course she said yes. They were so excited to get them!

We stayed with Grandma LaRee while we were there. She was telling us about using brown paper bags or rags to curl her hair when she was younger. So I decided to try it on Regan. She looked so cute with her hair in rags, but the outcome...wasn't so cute. She kinda frizzed out! She cried and cried until I washed it out and straighten it. Not the outcome we were looking for!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: