Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Don't read this mom!

I know that I have done some crazy things in the past, and you would think I've grown out of it. Well not exactly! Cassidy decided that she needed a Twilight T-shirt. We looked all over the mall and couldn't find anywhere to buy them. She really wanted one to wear to the movie the next day. So being the good aunt that I am, when I got home I googled Twilight T-shirts to see if I could find somewhere to buy one before the next day. I found a blog that had a lady who was trying to sell Twilight T-shirts to take her family to DisneyWorld. She said she would be around Layton Hills Mall selling shirts. On a whim I decided to call and see if she was still in the area. At this point it was 9:00pm ish. She sounded so nice on the phone and said she would come to my house with the shirts. I was a little nervous about that so I said I would just meet her somewhere. She suggested Tai Pan parking lot. Sure I thought, a well lit busy parking lot why not! CRAZY! I dragged Lori with me and met some strange lady in the parking lot at 10:30pm to buy Twilight T-shirts! She was nice as can be and the T-shirts where really cute. Cassidy and her friend Kailey loved them.



Karen's Shirt Cassidy's Shirt My Shirt


Kailey's Shirt The shirt I wanted but she was out!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Wow Carrie!! This is awesome!! Yeah, we only think we are grown up..I would have done it too and definately bought the Jacob shirt too! Oh well. I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks! I am so excited to make the big trip to the beautiful city of lights before Christmas!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I don't have many plans yet for Utah so lets make some soon!! Anything you want to see or do..or know of any shows coming that would be fun to see?