Blogger Layouts

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Twilight

I joined the masses! Karen, Cassidy and I will be going to see Twilight on opening day. We purchased our tickets today. I hope the movie is as good as the book! The movies never seem to be as good, but I'm holding out hope! I know people have all sorts of opinions about Twilight. All I can say is that my beautiful niece who hasn't read more than Junie B. Jones in her lifetime was drawn into these books. I was thrilled to see her pulling out her book whenever we had a free moment. So, say what you want about the books, but I've enjoyed them and I can't wait to see the movie!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

ya i'm pretty much like your niece... the only books i read were whatever i read to my first graders lol! and then jessica higgs made me read them and i couldn't put them down! i am excited for the movie as well :)
so i'm flying into salt lake tomorrow to try on wedding dresses! i will be there until thurs night... so i know you'll be super busy with work but if you're free to grab dinner or something you should give me a call. 702-370-9520. it would be so fun to see you!

Lanna said...

Twilight is the best! I can't wait to see the movie. I am thinking of waiting until Lex and Al to see it. Let me know if its as good as the book.

Lexi said...

I am also excited to see the show. Have you been to twilightersanonymous.com? You can actually take a quiz to see which character you are most like. They also have the music from the movie on there as well. Kinda cool. Hope you are doing well!! I miss you!