Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Utah State Hey! Aggies All The Way!



Anyone who knows me, know how much I love the Aggies! Okay, I know I didn't graduate from Utah State, and yes I know Aggie football is horrible! And yes! I know Fiesta Bowl bla bla bla! (thats for you Jeramiah) I still love those Aggies! Recently Sharla and Jeramiah went to the USU vs BSU football game. And, well the Aggies got crushed, as expected. Way to go Sharla and Lauren for supporting the team! I love the T-shirts!


Yea! Lauren! You make your Auntie proud!



Don't worry Logan there is still time! Cute! Cute! Even in orange!


2 comments:

Lexi said...

Sounds like a great time!! I miss you! What are you doing the week of December 15? I am coming to Utah and I would love to spend some quality time with you!! When do you get out of school?

Lexi said...

Oh my gosh!! I just noticed that you have the blackbird song on your blog!! That is so cool!! Remember Extravadance to this song...crazy times!