Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Brand New School



I was so excited to move into my brand new school! Things were really rocky for the first few months. It was crazy not knowing if we would open on time or what was going to happen. But now that I am in and almost everything is finished I absolutely LOVE it! My class room in huge but I really would like to change a few things. I wonder if the district has ever asked a real teacher before they design things they way they do. But the school is beautiful and it is fun having everything new! These are the "before" pictures.



This is the Kindergarten playground


I love all the cabinets, but I can't reach the top even with a ladder!







I've always wanted a reading area!

4 comments:

Alesha Beattie said...

Carrie, oh my word your blog is so cute. I love your picture it is so festive.

Kim said...

Ms. Thomas,
I like your blog!! I have one too. Thanks for being a great teacher!!
Mercedes
P.M. Kindergarten

Lanna said...

I just love it! Welcome aboard the blogging express! I love the pictures of your new school. The reading area is too cute. I am very impressed! I can't wait to see some of your kids at school. Nice title picture too!

Jenn said...

ya our new school started off a bit rocky... first of all they put me in a room smaller than the old ones at the old tom williams AND it shared a wall with the PE room... can you imagine the madness?? i did finally get to switch to a bigger room so things are finally smoothed out. i thought the same thing as you... who the heck designs these schools!? lol