Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Weekend Part 2

On Saturday my family went to the North Logan Pumpkin Walk. If you have never been to the pumpkin walk you have to go! My family made a pumpkin scene at the very first pumpkin walk and we have been going ever since. I love family traditions. This years theme was being a Hero.

This was my favorite one! I loved the elephant bums!

When I saw this one it made me sad! I wish the twins lived closer! I can't wait to see them this weekend!

It is hard to see but Rachel, Taelor, Rebecca, and Lexi are in this one. I think?!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

This looks like so much fun! I love the elephant bums too. So Cute! Hope you had fun carving all the pumpkins today!!

Kim said...

Hi Teacher! Hope you have a great Christmas! See you after the break.
From: Mercedes