Blogger Layouts

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Freezing!


It is a perfect day to be cuddled up in a blanket and staying inside! It is freezing outside and snowing really hard. When I left Vegas I was so excited to have snow and the cold again. Now, I'm not so sure. But everything is beautiful after the first snow of the year. It was fun to see Karen's kids run outside at the first sight of snow! According to the kids they were dressed in "snow clothes". But when I went outside they didn't have socks on! So much for snow clothes! I laughed when Haden came in and asked "When are we getting our Christmas tree?"









Logan and Lauren are ready for the snow!



1 comment:

Lexi said...

Holy Cow!!! I thought the weather in Rexburg was bad yesterday and today, but our snow didn't actually accumulate. It just blew and snowed and then melted. Days like today make me think of the tropics...Aloha!!